Author(s): MD, John Sharp
Every person has a story, a personal narrative that informs their life, their decisions, and their way of thinking. But did you know that your story also affects the wiring of your brain?
John Sharp MD, renowned psychiatrist and professor at Harvard Medical School, offers an eight-step process for discovering your unconscious narrative and using your new insight to eradicate the 'false truth' that has been at the core of your self-sabotage. His unique approach integrates four core domains of applied psychology-control mastery theory, attachment theory, narrative therapy and positive psychology.
Throughout his step-by-step process, Dr Sharp provides-
- The 'Sharp Focus' to distil and emphasize important concepts
- Quizzes to help you analyze your internal and external tendencies
- 'First Impressions' case studies from his professional practice
- Awareness, insight, change and narrative tools to start your journey
- 'Gut Checks' to help you figure out if you are ready to move on to the next step in the process
Dr Sharp's approach is simple and accessible, using exercises, quizzes, thorough exploration of case studies, and clear guidance to help you find your false truth, rewrite your story and transform your life.
- : 9781401961312
- : Hay House, Incorporated
- : Hay House
- : 0.338
- : July 2020
- : 2.2 Centimeters X 15.1 Centimeters X 22.9 Centimeters
- : books
- : MD, John Sharp
- : Paperback